A social network is having many filters that can trigger flags or bans for accounts. Here is how to safely change accounts profile data without hitting those filters:
It starts with the usernames and names. When editing account usernames and names, avoid spammy and repetitive keywords.
When uploading avatars or feed photos, avoid using the same images between multiple accounts. Use Batch Purifier to remove hidden image metadata. Also, use different file names for the images.
When adding biography or photo captions avoid using flagged keywords like hack, crack, cheat, giveaway, free followers, free iPhone… and any adult-related keywords. Be creative and don’t use the exact same text between accounts. Use a spinner (combined with some manual edit) so you’ll have different text for every account.
PLEASE NOTE! As of early 2019 Instagram made an update that can affect accounts having any profile data updated via a bot API. Instead, you can use a normal browser with the proper privacy addons; or use the bot embedded browser for updating profile data.
Continue reading Preparing data and links for Instagram accounts
Instagram bans, blocks or various security checks like email/phone verify can arise because of one or a combination of the following factors:
- Adding a temporary / disposable email to the account;
- Flagged IP (especially when using shared/semidedicated proxies);
- Flagged IP subnet (a whole IP class being flagged because mass spam on that subnet);
- Phone verifying while logged on a proxy (IG detects most proxies);
- Proxy leaks (bot leaking the original computer/vps IP when multiple accounts are used);
- Flagged domain (same domain used on multiple spam accs);
- Blacklisted text in bio/posts/comments;
- Blacklisted media (interlinking of same, non-unicized, avatars/images/videos used for other spam/banned accounts);
- Unnatural action pattern on longterm (IG regular check of past account activity);
- Unbalanced rates of account stats/normal user behaviour (unknown factors);
- Setting up profiles of multiple accs using similar data in a short time span (same domain, too similar or identical text, identical feed posts, etc);
- Login / starting at the same time or in a short timespan multiple accs that share similarities (same domain, too similar or identical text, identical feed posts, etc);
- Login / starting at the same time or in a short timespan multiple accs that share the same IP classes. Example: Acc 1 on 22.214.171.124; Acc 2 on 126.96.36.199 etc..;
- Too many accs loging/running on one IP (various Instagram IP limits crossed);
- Too aggresive actions;
- Users reporting the account;
- Manual review.