If you’re using Followliker to automate your Instagram marketing, the settings below can help you start the accounts more safer. This will not guarantee that your accounts would remain in good standing on the longterm, but is relatively a safer way to warm-up and use the accounts.
It also contains like settings, because only using the follow/unfollow actions it may seem too suspicious for Instagram anti-spam filters.
Continue reading Followliker Instagram Settings
A while back, in March 2016, I posted on BHW (my favorite Internet Marketing forum) a post with tips on how to safely create, manage and run multiple Instagram accounts for marketing purposes.
The post can be found here: Instagram accounts management and botting tips
While most of the content on that post is still up to date, Instagram made some changes since then, and there are things that can be further added on how to properly use multiple accounts to market on Instagram.
Continue reading Instagram account creation, management and botting tips
Instagram bans, blocks or various security checks like email/phone verify can arise because of one or a combination of the following factors:
- Adding a temporary / disposable email to the account;
- Flagged IP (especially when using shared/semidedicated proxies);
- Flagged IP subnet (a whole IP class being flagged because mass spam on that subnet);
- Phone verifying while logged on a proxy (IG detects most proxies);
- Proxy leaks (bot leaking the original computer/vps IP when multiple accounts are used);
- Flagged domain (same domain used on multiple spam accs);
- Blacklisted text in bio/posts/comments;
- Blacklisted media (interlinking of same, non-unicized, avatars/images/videos used for other spam/banned accounts);
- Unnatural action pattern on longterm (IG regular check of past account activity);
- Unbalanced rates of account stats/normal user behaviour (unknown factors);
- Setting up profiles of multiple accs using similar data in a short time span (same domain, too similar or identical text, identical feed posts, etc);
- Login / starting at the same time or in a short timespan multiple accs that share similarities (same domain, too similar or identical text, identical feed posts, etc);
- Login / starting at the same time or in a short timespan multiple accs that share the same IP classes. Example: Acc 1 on 188.8.131.52; Acc 2 on 184.108.40.206 etc..;
- Too many accs loging/running on one IP (various Instagram IP limits crossed);
- Too aggresive actions;
- Users reporting the account;
- Manual review.