Here is a list of phone verifying solutions that works for almost any of the popular social media accounts, Including Instagram:
Recently phone verifies on proxies became difficult and with a 50/50 chances of accounts being banned right after PV. The ban rate will increase if the numbers are virtual or if the proxies are from providers that many people use to spam on IG. Be very cautious when verifying on proxies and read the tips near the end of this post for solutions.
- PV solution 1: The best and safest method to phone verify social accounts are real sim numbers, you could either buy them in your country or off Ebay, at rates between $0.2 – $1 / sim card. If the sim cards are from a foreign country, you should make sure the sim has area coverage in your country and it doesn’t charge extra tax for receiving SMS’s locally. Advantages: Real numbers are considered to be the most trusted by social networks, also by being the single owner of the number it will ensure no further use for other accounts, which could put the accounts at risk. Downsides: It can get expensive and time consuming.
- PV solution 2: Using free SMS apps like Textnow, Textplus, Nextplus. Advantages: No costs. Downsides: Valid numbers (working area codes) are hard to find so it will take some time to successfully PV accounts; Because these are virtual numbers, sometimes IG can see them as suspicious.
- PV solution 3: Using online SMS verify services, but avoid Chinese and Russian numbers. I can’t vouch for any mainstream providers right now. – Advantages: You can easily verify accounts from a provided dashboard, or if you have plenty of accounts to verify, you can automate the process with the site API. Downsides: Numbers might be reused at some point, or they can be flagged as spammy by social networks, thus, you might get a re-PV or even instant bans after PV! So please treat this method with caution when verifying accounts (verify only 1-2 accs at first, and wait for a while to see if the accounts are in good standing).
If you’re going to phone verify on a home or mobile IP, make sure that during PV the bot where the accounts are logged in and running on the proxies is stopped! After PV, let the account rest for 24 hours, and proceed with lower actions (following, liking, etc) for 1-2 days.
Methods of verifying:
- Directly from the automation software, where this is possible. Software like Massplanner allows to PV directly from the software.
- Desktop browser (can trigger login loop on IG). If the respective social network allows web browser login, you can proceed with PV by logging with usual desktop browsers like Firefox or Chrome.
- Mobile emulator installed on desktop (can bypass the login loop). Software like Bluestacks allows running android OS on a desktop PC, then you can proceed to login and PV on the social site mobile app.
- Mobile phone or tablet. By using a mobile device you can install the social site mobile app and proceed with login and PV.
Before login, make sure you follow these safety steps from this post , at the corresponding sections: “Login from a desktop browser like Opera, Firefox, Chrome, etc” ; “Login from an Android phone or emulator in the Instagram app” and “Login from MassPlanner”.
Note: Instagram only allows one phone verification per one IP/proxy in a given timespan. So you should avoid phone verifying two or more accounts on the same IP in the same day. You can try after 2-3 days or more, but the safest route is to use one number per account.
Use a residential or mobile IP when PV-ing, to avoid any blocks or login loops
Recently phone verifies on proxies became difficult and it can harm the accounts. Issues will increase if the numbers are virtual or if the proxies you’re using are flagged. The solution: Login and PV the account on a residential IP, you can do this easily if you have a dynamic home IP that you can change by disconnecting the router connection. You can also use a 3g/4g mobile Internet connection by giving WiFi hotspot to a laptop, or by using the data connection directly inside an android phone. You can change the IP by turning the data connection on/off.
Steps on how to login/verify accounts using a home/mobile IP and the IG app:
1) First, stop the bot where the accounts are running on proxies, if that is the case;
2) Change home router IP or mobile 3g/4g IP (check your IP by navigating to checkip.org);
3) Login from android phone/bluestacks emulator with the latest IG app;
4) PV the account preferably using a real sim card (else, avoid Chinese or Russian numbers);
5) Uninstall the IG app and change the android ID by using the ‘device ID changer’ app;
6) Change the IP again and continue from step 2 to verify another account.
When you finish verifying, let the accounts sit for minimum 24 hours and then you can run the bot / add the accounts on their assigned proxies again. Preferably, after any verifies, you should run the actions on lower settings for 1-2 days.
More details on the login loop issue and solutions here: Login Loop Issue